Almost a century ago, one of our ancestors came to the Netherlands from Italy. He had a special skill: making terrazzo. This material goes back at least 500 years and was invented in Italy as way of using leftover pieces of marble. The small fragments were mixed with cement or clay and used for terrace floors (hence the name). Terrazzo eventually became even more popular than marble for floors. At Zuiver, we love revisiting old techniques. This is why we decided to use terrazzo for the tops of our Luigi side tables. We also named the table after our ancestor – an opportunity we just couldn’t ignore.
- W16 x D16 x H18in | Weight 24lbs
- W40 x D40 x H45cm | Weight 11kgs
- Table Top | Terrazzo
- Frame | Iron
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $500.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- you have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.