The Coral Vase by Norman Trapman for POLSPOTTEN is an icon. Norman’s aim was to create something different, yet complementary to the seventeenth-century Delft blue vase which was a showpiece for Tulips at the time. It’s an intricate coral shape with wide holes for easy filling. It’s an ideal dining room centerpiece or an edgy desk mate – it’s a work of art.
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $500.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.