Dresser as an extension between the wardrobes of the CONNECT series. The cabinet has three storage compartments and four storage drawers. With the CONNECT cupboards you can build your own cupboard wall! In the hall, bedroom or children's room: CONNECT fits into any room! As a single wardrobe or as several wardrobes linked together. The hull of the CONNECT cabinet is made of solid pine. The inside has a chipboard / melamine interior, very practical with cleaning. The cabinets are painted white, but you can also paint them in a different colour in no time at all. The CONNECT series consists of a chest of drawers and 3 basic cabinets: a 2-door wardrobe, a 2-door wardrobe with drawers and a 3-door wardrobe with drawers. The cabinets are made in such a way that they can be placed flush to each other. The cabinets can be perfectly placed next to each other and so you can make the cabinet as wide as you want. We recommend that you place this dresser between two cabinets and that it does not end with this cabinet (as shown). This is because the dresser is less deep than the other cabinets. The 2-door and 3-door wardrobes are available with two types of doors: a straw door with slots as handle or the sturdy lock door with white metal handles. The CONNECT 3-door wardrobes have a wide hanging/leg interior (1 rod + 1 fitted shelf) and 3 shared shelves behind the right door. The CONNECT enclosures are supplied as a simple kit with clear installation instructions.
- W19 x D18 x H77 in
- W48 x D45 x H195 cm
- Material | Wood
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.