Oh yes, Dutch Design is famous around the world, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that’s a modern phenomenon. Dutch Design was already very en vogue in the 16th century! Back then we mastered the art of making Delftware, traditional blue drawings on pottery. These distinctive colors and patterns were what inspired us to make carpet Milkmaid. Pottery patterns on the floor, we love it! And indeed, the name Milkmaid is a reference to another pride of Dutch heritage: painter Johannes Vermeer. But as a Dutch Design lover you knew that already, right?
- W79 x D118in | Weight 18lbs
- W200 x D300cm | Weight 8kgs
- Materials | 72% Rayon, 14% Cotton, 14% Polyester
- Back | 100% polyester
Shipping & Return Policy
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all purchases over $150.
- We ship items within 5 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Delivery time takes approximately 4-6 weeks to ship from the Netherlands to the US.
- you have 30 days to return your product after delivery. Please be sure your product is unused and keep original packaging.