Almost a century ago, one of our ancestors came to the Netherlands from Italy. He had a special skill: making terrazzo. This material goes back at least 500 years and was invented in Italy as way of using leftover pieces of marble. The small fragments were mixed with cement or clay and used for terrace floors (hence the name). Terrazzo eventually became even more popular than marble for floors. At Zuiver, we love revisiting old techniques. This is why we decided to use terrazzo for the tops of our Luigi side tables. We also named the table after our ancestor – an opportunity we just couldn’t ignore.
- W16 x D18in | Weight 20lbs
- W40 x D45cm | Weight 9kgs
- Table Top | Terrazzo
- Frame | Iron
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping for all USA orders.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe, and cannot be canceled 24 hours after you receive an order confirmation.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- We ship out items within 7 business days if available in our Quick Ship section.
- All sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.
- All orders that are paid by wire transfer are final sale.