It’s been said that every empty bottle is filled with a great story. We like to change this in ‘Every Zuiver Thirsty chair is filled with a great story’. The shell of this pretty chair is made out of upcycled PET bottles that are saved from landfills in China. China is struggling with a huge amount of single-use plastic waste. Every chair contains up to 60 to 100 PET bottles. This design chair, frame included, is 100% recyclable and renewable. Now, do the math; there you have a great bottle story! Designed in collaboration with Amsterdam-based APE Studio.The Thirsty chair is the first act of Zuiver’s sustainable mission; an initiative to minimise our environmental and social footprint by exploring alternative materials and production methods. This item comes in a set of 2.
To give you more to choose from, we made our Thirsty chair with and without armrests. But we didn’t stop at that. You’ve come to expect more from us, we are aware. That’s why we also came up with four ridiculously trendy colours to pick from: blended blue, soft pink, ash grey and graphite grey.
- W23 x D22 x H31 in | Weight 15lbs | Max. Weight Capacity 265lbs
- W59 x D55 x H79 cm | Weight 7kgs | Max. Weight Capacity 120kgs
- Seat Dimensions: D17 x H18in | D44 x H46cm
- Armchair Height: 25in | 64cm
- Upholstery | 100% Upcycled PET Shell
- Frame | Steel
- Set of 2
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $1,000.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.