The Friuli armchair, made in Italy and inspired by the Friulian Dolomites, is a direct reference to these rolling hills. The variety of material and color combinations in the different parts of the chair makes the Friuli distinctive. The soft fabrics, combined with thick cushions, provide comfort with character. The Friuli armchair was designed by Sarah Roseman, winner of the Zuiver Scholarship 2022.
- W24 x D32 x H34 in | Weight 27lbs
- W62 x D82 x H85 cm | Weight 12kgs
- Seat Dimension: W68 x D56 x H51 cm | W27 x D22 x H20 in
- Upholstery | 100% polyester fabric
- Base | Metal
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $500.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.