Carpet Nelson is inspired by the unique geometric Mandala patterns from Tibetan art and Tibetan Buddhism. There, the pattern of carpet Nelson is central to wisdom, concentration, inspiration, and inner enrichment. Often these patterns are painted on walls with a stencil, but now Dutchbone has designed a beautiful carpet from the Mandala art. Round carpets break the straight lines in your interior and provide a nice contrast. The carpet has a viscose pile, which results in a different color experience with different light incidence. Nelson is machine-woven in Belgium and hand-finished.
- Ø69 x H1 in | Weight 9lbs
- Ø175 x H2 cm | Weight 4kgs
- Material | mixed fabric (57% viscose, 31% polyester, 12% linen)
- It comes in 2 different colors
Shipping & Return Policy
- FREE Shipping on all USA orders over $500.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.