1. Choose Warm Wood Furnishings. Nothing evokes Autumnal mood more than the grace and warmth of wooden furnishings. Update the look of your dining room or kitchen with the Driftwood dining table by Rivièra Maison or the Mo Dining Table by DF. The natural charm of wood echoes the mesmerizing hum of Autumn right into your indoor haven.
2. Use Cozy Upholstery. What makes your dining set up more inviting than cozy, plush chairs lining up your table? Check out the Jari dining chair by Label51, the Jolien armchair and Junzo dining chair by DF . These sumptuous textures will complete your fall themed dining while also having enough versatility and style to last through every season.
3. Add Romantic Colors. Autumn is the most perfect time of year to spice things up with romantic vibe. Inject some bold color palette to style your dining room. This Diamond dining chair by Zuiver plays with color and style in the most artful way. These gorgeous Josh dining chairs by Label51 offer a range of Autumn colors that will capture anyone’s attention so effortlessly.
4. Sprinkle Natural Decors. Incorporating natural elements such as pine cone, branches and pumpkins is an easy way to be in the Fall vibe. You don’t have to spend a penny. Just take a walk outside, scavenge nature’s accessories and enjoy!
5. Fill Your Dining Area With Autumn Scent. Apart from candles and home sprays, also set some cozy time to bake apple or pumpkin pies and let its delicious scent fill your home. ‘Tis the season and be merry!
Check out Dutch Furniture's Autumn Dining Table Collection for more styling inspo!